diagram K3S

William Lagerberg
after building K3S10

we experienced oscilating and low power

to take a better look at a problem with the final 10Watt KLPA3A (the one with two fets not 3 in the final)
we are in desperate need of a diagram
Final has been oscilating and power is round 3 Watt.
dit get one new fet from our dealer, after replacing that  one fet we went to 6 Watt output

planning on replacing both , next to a diagram any sugestions

sorry abouth mis spelling (iphone)

Sent from my iPhone
regards William

Re: diagram K3S

Bill W4ZV
I don't believe K3S schematics are available yet, but the K3 schematics are probably close and may help.

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/K3_Schematics_Jun_2010.pdf

73,  Bill  W4ZV

Re: diagram K3S

This should never happen. You could have an issue with the T/R switch.

Please contact customer support. We'll also work on getting the latest schematics ready for publication.