saving 2 TX EQ settings

todd ruby-2
I have 2 very different microphones each of which would need its own TX EQ settings that would be very different. Is it possible to save each of them and be able to “toggle” back and forth between the settings if I changed mics?

tnx es 73

todd
WB2ZAB

Re: saving 2 TX EQ settings

Don Wilhelm-4
Todd,

You would have to write a couple macros.

On 7/21/2015 12:56 PM, todd ruby wrote:
> I have 2 very different microphones each of which would need its own TX EQ settings that would be very different. Is it possible to save each of them and be able to “toggle” back and forth between the settings if I changed mics?

Re: saving 2 TX EQ settings

JayR

If you are able to find the k3ez program the eq function would allow you to select up to 8 rx and 8 tx eq settings in memory

Re: saving 2 TX EQ settings

Bob-270

     That surely is a solution.  I have a desk mic, Kenwood MC60 and use via
extension cables either a Yamaha CM500 or Heil to the rear Jacks when I want to
use  a headset boom mic. it is a FP to rear panel switch.

      However, I have always thought that all the parameters for that change
should be stored so the change is seamless. Gain, bias, EQ, compression etc,  Be
pretty much set and forget.

      I'll confess to not knowing all involved in doing it  but to the Elecraft
staff that knows, this is a HINT that may possibly be added to the list.

73,
Bob
K2TK  ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR

On 7/21/2015 1:03 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:

> Todd,
>
> You would have to write a couple macros.

> On 7/21/2015 12:56 PM, todd ruby wrote:
>> I have 2 very different microphones each of which would need its own TX EQ
>> settings that would be very different. Is it possible to save each of them
>> and be able to “toggle” back and forth between the settings if I changed mics?

Re: saving 2 TX EQ settings

Randy Moore
Let me second (again the request to have separately saved settings for
front and rear mics on the K3!

Randy